“A professional organisation that you can trust to deliver a first-class result.”
Howard Ghedia Accountancy practice is a long-established firm of Accountants, Tax Specialists and Financial Advisors with a reputation for offering a uniquely friendly and high quality service.The firm is based in Norwest Business Park in Baulkham Hills and works with individuals, small and medium sized owner-managed businesses across a wide range of sectors. Please take a moment to read more about our firm.
Rather than resort to clichés like ‘Big enough to make a difference, small enough to care,’ we’d rather tell it like it is. And that’s something our clients have come to appreciate about the way we help their businesses – objective, straightforward and plain speaking.
- We’ve been established for over 20 years and our partners, consultants and key staff have in excess of 50 years of experience.
- We strive to develop and expand the services available to our clients.
- Our clients range from individuals, sole traders, partnership, trust, self-managed superannuation funds to companies.
- We take satisfaction from the strong and enduring relationships we develop with clients.
- Put simply, we want to be your financial, business, taxation, mortgage & finance advisers
whether in a personal or business capacity.
Now you’ve made the right decision, come and benefit from the right advice.
Making the right decision
We’ll provide you a personalised with the kind of accounting service you should expect, together with
advice on business and especially taxation and financial matters.
Founded more than 20 years ago, the firm is headed by Howard Ghedia who is a qualified accountant with excellent experience gained from one of the leading accountancy firm and have worked in international corporate industries and have been servicing Hills Districts during this time.
The practice is one of the most forward-looking and innovative independent accountancy firms in Sydney. Despite its continued growth, it has always been our aim to keep it small to ensure that we do not lose the personal touch and friendliness. Clients tell us this is important to them and we want to keep things that way.
The practice operates from serviced offices in Norwest Business Park and has easy access to the M2,buses and other major motorways enabling us to visit clients with a minimum of time delay.
- We believe every client is different and deserves a unique service.
- We always put our clients first – to understand their individual situation and provide solutions tailored to their specific needs.
- We believe in building long-term relationships with clients. This enables us to offer timely, individual advice
- We regard all our clients as being of equal value to the practice, whether they are sole traders turning over only a few thousand dollars per year, or corporate clients generating millions of dollars per year.
Practising Accountant and Registered Tax Agent
Howard brings wealth of experience in the area of Accountancy, Finance, Taxation, GST and Financial Planning. He has been servicing the Hills District for last 25 years
Howard’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Science – Combined Studies (Hons)
- Bachelor of Accounting – University of Stirling (Scotland)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Diploma of Mortgage & Finance
- Practising Public Accountant
- Registered Tax Agent
- ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor
- Accredited Finance Broker
- Licensed Financial Adviser
His other memberships included:
- Australian Society of CPA’s
- Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK)
- Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- National Tax & Accountants Association (NTAA)
Howard Ghedia is an ASIC Registered Auditor (100163817). He is a practising accountants.He has other public accountants referring their clients for auditing of their self-managed superannuation funds. He performs in excess of hundred audits every year.
Mortgage & Finance
Howard Ghedia is an MFAA Certified Broker and Mentor to the new entrant to the Mortgage & Finance industry. Howard Ghedia is Director of What Loan Pty Ltd. Howard has been a Mortgage Broker for over 25 years and has had over 35 year’ s experience in the banking and finance industry. He holds a Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management) and Australian Credit License 38 9886. He is very experienced finance broker and does very complex loan deals involving residential developments, residential home & commercial property loans, equipment & finance, personal loans and business loans.
HOWARD GHEDIA is our licensed financial adviser. He is an authorised Representative of ACCOUNTABLE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS PTY LTD. ABN 36 146 520 390 (“Accountable”) AFSL No 409424. Howard’s authorised representative number is 284951.
- Life Insurance Products: Term Life, Total & Permanent Disablement
- Total and Permanent Disabilities), Trauma, Income Protection, Business Expenses
- Superannuation products (Accumulation and Pension)
- Setting Up of a Superannuation Structure
- The knowledge you need
- The peace of mind you deserve
- The pro-activeness you expect
- To be there when you need us
- To provide timely and accurate advice
- To keep the information, you provide to us confidential
- To use plain English when communicating with you
The majority of our clients acknowledge our efforts and contribution to their businesses and we know of no greater accolade than their endorsement of this. Please read a selection of what some of them say about our service.
"Having worked with Howard on a number of occasions, he has always been an absolute pleasure to deal with. From day one he was very personable and I truly felt that he wanted to understand our needs.Mick Colley
Howard was always proactive, reliable and professional in delivering the agreed outcomes. We really liked the fact that he listened and always gave us options to choose from.
His faultless service made our experience one we would highly recommend to anyone looking for reliable financial advice."
"I am a Financial Planner and Accountant and have been referring my clients to What Loan Pty Ltd since January 2006. I can report that all of my clients have been very happy with Howard's service and he works closely with me to implement strategies that require some form of borrowing. I couldn't do my job effectively without Howard's help and expertise."Senake
"We have worked with Howard on 3 separate occasions now and will continue to engage his services because we have always been very happy with the results he has delivered for us. He knows what he is talking about and goes the extra distance to ensure his clients get the best outcome available. I have no hesitation in recommending Howard."Alex Gold
"Thank God for Howard! I say this often! Howard has helped me finance / refinance several property deals and I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a real person who strives to do his best for the client without bias. Howard is not only my broker but he has also become my friend. He knowledge and advice is very valuable when considering financing pros and cons. I have referred Howard to my son and my friends and they also have been very satisfied with the service he provides."Maria
"I would highly recommend Howard Ghedia to anybody who needs financial advice. He has assisted me on several occasions with my mortgage and his customer service is flawless. He always kept my mind at ease. He is extremely professional and I have been 100% satisfied each time. Thank you Howard."Christopher Friday
- Not only are we qualified accountants but we are also highly experienced and members of the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA), the prestigious accountancy body in Australia.
- We are proactive, approachable and friendly
- We use our experience to add value to your business
- Our fees are highly competitive